The Sonixtek UMX PRO Series is a specially-designed industrial-grade ultrasonic model. The ultrasonic cleaner has a compact design that can easily add features like a filtration system and a buffer tank optionally to guarantee a better cleaning operation that fits any professional environment.
These models are also available in standard sizes 50L, 88L, 162L, and 255L to suit larger sized or multiple items. The modern units have optional robust features, including a filtration system, oil separation system, and laminar flow system to meet your cleaning needs in various industries.
The UMX PRO Series ultrasonic cleaners are suitable in various professional and industrial environments, such as garages, mechanical industries, electronic workshops, aerospace parts manufacturing, chemical processing industries, manufacturing industries, etc.
- Large 4.3″ Color display
- Control panel with setting and navigation buttons
- Adjustable timer 0-200 minutes or continuous
- Adjustable heating 20 – 100 °C
- Digital control ultrasonic power 0 – 100 %
- Programmable cycles (8 programs)
- Digital control of ultrasound, timer, temperature, power, pump
- Degas and sweep function
- Single or dual frequency 28 – 40kHz
- Filtration pump with laminar flow system, oil skimmer + oil separator*
* – Optional module
|Tank Dimensions *||60 x 35 x 35 cm|
|Useful Tank Dimensions *||47 x 32 x 25 cm|
|External Dimensions with Filtration Module *||80 x 75 x 115 cm|
|External Dimensions without Filtration Module *||80 x 58 x 115 cm|
|Power Supply||400V **|
|Heating Power (Watt)||3000|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watt)||1080|
|Working Frequency||28 kHz, 40 kHz|
|No. of Transducers||18|
|Tank Material||Stainless steel AISI304 (2mm)|
* – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
** – Standard 400V, can be converted to 220V AC connection
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.