The AL-600 ultrasonic cleaner with a 600-litre tank capacity is designed for professional use in demanding situations. By using its innovative lifting system, lifting items into the tank of the ultrasonic cleaner becomes a breeze. Powered by Siemens PLC, the machine can be operated through its 7-inch screen. The filtration system allows for oil and grime to be separated from the tank. This allows for the water inside the tank to be reused, saving time and costs.
AL-600 is suited for use in high-demanding industries, including automotive shops, mechanical shops, aircraft and railway industries, aerospace and marine parts manufacturing, electronic shops, hospital and research laboratories, and many more.
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Siemens PLC 8xI 6xO
- Thick walled tank stainless steel 304
- Exterior stainless steel 304 panel with anti-fingerprint
- Stainless steel submersible transducer boxes 316L
- Reinforced Pneumatic platform with agitation up to 2000kg
- Laminar flow system + filtration system + oil separation system
- Adjustable heating 30°C – 100°C
- Sweep and degas
- Compressed Air gun
- Working frequency 28kHz or 40kHz (other frequencies possible)
- Insulated tank lid with diamond shaped drip system (automatic lid optional)
- Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning
- Lockable castor wheels and silent block legs
- 1” water inlet ball valve and a 1” water drainage
* – Optional features
|Tank Dimensions *||125 x 80 x 77 cm|
|Useful Tank Dimenions *||116 x 71 x 45 cm|
|External Dimensions *||223 x 131 x 194.5 cm|
|Max. Load Capacity (kg)||300|
|Heating Power (Watt)||12000|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watt)||7200|
|Working Frequency||28kHz , 40kHz|
|No. of Transducers||120|
|Tank Material||Stainless steel AISI304 (2.5mm)|
* – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.
Low Power Consumption
Cleaning is done through efficient electrical energy and transducers, keeping power consumption to a minimum.
Reduction/replacement of hazardous solvents and a lower total energy consumption.
Diesel Injection Workshops
Engine Repair and Rebuilding Work
Gearbox Repair Shops