The Sonixtek AU Advanced Series heavy–duty industrial ultrasonic cleaners are designed to be used in the most demanding industrial environments where powerful cleaning is required. This range can be used in all industrial processes such as power and heat plants, garages, mechanical industries, electronic workshops, aerospace component manufacturing, weapon industries, chemical processing industries, manufacturing industries and many more.
The AU Advanced Series integrates numerous innovative and state-of-the-art functions controlled by a 24 IO Siemens PLC and 7-inch Siemens touchscreen with capability for remote analysis and problem identification either via a wired or a wireless secure network over the internet.
The comprehensive operation offers numerous options and settings via the touch screen such as PLC controlled water flow system, agitation function, lift system with precision motor, multi–temperature sensors that monitor temperature in the tank, automatically controlled fill system, water level sensors, automatic lid, etc.
7-inch Siemens Touchscreen and Siemens PLC
Filtration system with laminar flow system and oil skimming system
Double filtration system with laminar flow system and oil skimming function ensures separation and filtration of contaminants and oil, which not only allows the cleaning bath to be used several times but is also environmentally friendly
Thermal and acoustic insulation
The thermal and acoustic insulation ensures that the tank heats up faster and maintains its temperature in an ecological manner while the sound insulation reduces the noise level
- 7 inch Siemens touch screen with memory buttons
- 24 IO Siemens PLC
- 8 Programmable automatic cleaning cycles
- Multi sensor temperature control with safety limit setting
- Ecological Mode
- Automatic or screen-controlled tank filling system
- Laminar flow system with PLC controlled adjustable flow
- Reinforced motorized platform with servo control, up to 2000kg
- Precision agitation system with adjustable speed
- Large external buffer tank with Double filtration system
- Oil separation system with oil skimmer function
- Low water level detection with auto-fill function including multi-level water sensors
- Automatic internal water flow system for homogeneous temperature and mixing
- Insulated tank lid with diamond shaped drip system
- Thermo and acoustic insulation
- Connectible to secured wired/wireless IP network for remote troubleshooting
- Powerful external generators with sweep function including rack
- Stainless steel submersible transducer box 316L
- Complete construction in stainless steel 304
- Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning
- Air blow gun for drying parts
- Lockable castor wheels and silent block legs
|Tank Dimensions *||100 x 80 x 65 cm|
|Useful Tank Dimensions *||93 x 70 x 32.5 cm|
|External Dimensions *||165 x 170 x 190 cm|
|Max. Load Capacity (kg)||200|
|Heating Power (Watt)||12000|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watt)||5760|
|Working Frequency||28kHz , 40kHz|
|No. of Transducers||96|
|Tank Material||Stainless steel AISI304 (2.5mm)
* – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.
Low Power Consumption
Cleaning is done through efficient electrical energy and transducers, keeping power consumption to a minimum.
Reduction/replacement of hazardous solvents and a lower total energy consumption.
Diesel Injection Workshops
Engine Repair and Rebuilding Work
Gearbox Repair Shops