The SF Industrial Filtration Pump ultrasonic cleaners are equipped with an industrial filtration system. The digital timer, thermostat and filtration system can be controlled from the control panel. The powerful external ultrasonic generators equipped with sweep function are designed for consistent ultrasonic cleaning.
The advanced filtration system with buffer and oil separation tank makes the SF Industrial Filtration Pump Series ideal for a very wide range of applications where cleaning of even the most difficult to reach surfaces is required. Oil and contaminants are separated from the solution by the built-in filtration system. This not only saves costs, but also reduces the burden on the environment.
The SF Industrial Filtration Pump Series are excellent for garages, mechanical industries, electronic workshops, aerospace parts production, chemical processing industries, manufacturing industries etc.
- Powerful external generators, easy replaceable
- Digital thermostat with temperature control 10 – 100°C
- Digital Timer 0-999 mins or continuous operation
- Adjustable laminar flow system
- Control cabinet to control time, temperature and filtration
- Adjustable ultrasonic power with Sweep function
- Stainless steel basket and stainless steel cover with hinges
- Main tank 1″drain valve, Buffer tank 1″ drain valve
- AISI 316 stainless steel transducer box
- Buffer tank with filtration pump and oil skimmer function
- Multidirectional lockable castor wheels
|Tank Dimensions*||75 x 60 x 87 cm|
|Useful Tank Dimensions*||69 x 54 x 73 cm|
|External Dimensions*||138.5 x 138.5 x 121.5 cm|
|Heating Power (Watt)||9000|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watt)||3600|
|Working Frequency||28 kHz or 40kHz|
|No. of Transducers||60|
|Tank Material||Stainless steel AISI304 (2mm)|
* – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.
Low Power Consumption
Cleaning is done through efficient electrical energy and transducers, keeping power consumption to a minimum.
Reduction/replacement of hazardous solvents and a lower total energy consumption.
Diesel Injection Workshops
Engine Repair and Rebuilding Work
Gearbox Repair Shops