The Sonixtek SD Series are table-top ultrasonic models that guarantee highly efficient cleaning in any workshop, professional environment or even for the hobbyist.
These models are available in standard sizes from 2L to 30L to meet your cleaning needs in a wide range of industries, including jewelry stores, mechanical workshops, laboratories, medical and dental clinics, electronics workshops, garages and more.
The SD series is easy to operate with a digital timer and temperature controller. The sweep function oscillates the frequency to ensure each surface is thoroughly cleaned and there are no blind spots. The degas function accelerates the removal of gas in cleaning solutions for optimal cleaning.
- Digital display with touch button operation
- Thick acid- and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tank
- User-friendly digital control panel
- Powerful ultrasonic generators
- Adjustable temperature from 0°C to 80°C
- Adjustable timer from 1-99 minutes
- Degas function: efficient degassing of the cleaning solution
- 2 cleaning modes: Normal for full power and Soft with sweep frequency intended for delicate applications and elimination of dead spots
- Include stainless steel lid and basket
|Volume *||20 litres|
|Tank Dimensions **||50 x 30 x 15 cm|
|Device Dimensions **||55 x 33 x 31 cm|
|No. of Transducers||8|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watts)||480|
|Heating Power (Watts)||800|
|Working Frequency||40 kHz|
* Volume is based on the calculations of the dimension of the tank
** – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.
Low Power Consumption
Cleaning is done through efficient electrical energy and transducers, keeping power consumption to a minimum.
Reduction/replacement of hazardous solvents and a lower total energy consumption.