The Sonixtek UMX PRO Series is a specially-designed industrial-grade ultrasonic model. The ultrasonic cleaner has a compact design that can easily add features like a filtration system and a buffer tank optionally to guarantee a better cleaning operation that fits any professional environment.
These models are also available in standard sizes 50L, 62L, 88L, and 162L to suit larger sized or multiple items. The modern units have optional robust features, including a filtration system, oil separation system, and laminar flow system to meet your cleaning needs in various industries.
The UMX PRO Series ultrasonic cleaners are suitable in various professional and industrial environments, such as garages, mechanical industries, electronic workshops, aerospace parts manufacturing, chemical processing industries, manufacturing industries, etc.
- Adjustable ultrasonic power
- Temperature is ambient – 100°C
- Analog Screen
- Adjustable timer from 0 – 60 mins
- Industrial grade ultrasonic cleaner for 24 hours continuous operation
- Acid- and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tank
- Standard stainless-steel basket
- Multidirectional and lockable caster wheels *Optional
- Filtration system *Optional
- Large volume buffer tank *Optional
- Oil separation system *Optional
|Tank Dimensions *||75 x 65 x 52 cm|
|Useful Tank Dimensions *||72 x 62 x 42 cm|
|External Dimensions with Filtration Module *||100 x 104 x 120 cm|
|External Dimensions without Filtration Module *||100 x 90 x 120 cm|
|Power Supply||240V/ 400V|
|Heating Power (Watt)||6000|
|Ultrasonic Power (Watt)||3120|
|Working Frequency||28 kHz, 40 kHz|
|No. of Transducers||52|
|Tank Material||Stainless steel AISI304 (2mm)|
* – All dimensions are indicated as Length x Width x Height (=Width x Depth x Height) in cm
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove contaminants faster and better than other types of cleaners.
Ultrasonic cleaners can remove an endless variety of contaminants.
Complex Microscopic Cleaning
The use of high-frequency waves and cleaning detergents improve the overall cleaning action, reaching all surfaces even at the tiniest crevices.
Ultrasonic cleaners remove contaminants without abrasion or scrubbing.